terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2009

Greeings

Dear Friend:

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you before. My name is Mr. Victor Asiedu, Branch manager of the financial institution here in Accra Ghana. I have a contract deal in my department valued $4,750,000.00 Million US Dollars Only, but needed a foreign person to lay claim to it with my directives.
 
Can you guarantee the safety and secrecy of this transaction?. I must be sure of my share safety before given you the details of the transaction as we have not met each other before. There are practically no risk involved in this as the steps to claim the fund shall be legally followed. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transaction. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be transferred to your account. Our sharing percentage ration will be 30/70 between us.
 
More details about this transaction will be given to you when I receive affirmative response from you.
 
Cordially yours,
 
Mr. Victor Asiedu.
Email: vrasiedu8@gmail.com

Sem comentários:

Cultura

NME.COM - News

Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily